When using rock wool board, if we encounter bad weather, we generally need to take waterproof and fire prevention measures to ensure the quality and safety of products. Of course, only in this way can we improve its service life and efficiency. Therefore, we must pay special attention when using it. Next, let's make a simple analysis.
Pay attention to rainproof and do not construct in the rain. Rock wool composite board, ships, buildings and other occasions with certain requirements for waterproof and fire prevention. Thermal insulation, sound absorption and noise reduction of equipment in petroleum, electric power and chemical industries. The exterior wall is made of glass magnesium rock wool composite insulation board, glass magnesium fireproof isolation belt and cement faced rock wool insulation board. The 5-8mm surface layer made of special materials and the fireproof board made of reinforced fiber and grid cloth can be cut arbitrarily. The middle rock wool insulation board is surrounded by glass cloth fireproof aluminum foil, bonded with special glue and fixed with metal parts. The exterior wall of glass magnesium rock wool fireproof board is beautiful, The construction is convenient, the construction method is similar to that of other foamed insulation boards, and the cost is moderate. It is a fireproof and thermal insulation material for exterior walls worthy of promotion.
2. It is necessary to bind, especially under low temperature conditions, the thermal insulation non resin rock wool cold steam barrier. When the temperature exceeds a certain temperature, for example, it must also be a fireproof layer
At 3.00 ℃, the heat must be able to add a suitable outer sheath so as not to change the thickness and density of rock wool composite board.
4. For large-diameter equipment and flat wall finished rock wool insulation, when the temperature exceeds 200 ℃, it must be remembered that the rock wool manufacturer told: add insulation nails (spacing of about 400mm) and stick the jacket tightly. The required equipment insulation, pipe insulation and easy joint nail corrosion can be properly coated. There should also be no leakage. Therefore, it can achieve better results.
6. If necessary, the stacking of partial wrapping layer shall not be less than 100mm
7. The rock wool composite board is vulnerable to mechanical wear. It shall be properly wrapped with metal or plastic for outdoor heat exchange. It is aware that the local joints, joint seals and sealant retaining objects are placed at 90 degrees and have a certain height. The rock wool insulation board must have a locating pin or bearing ring, and the distance must not be greater than 3m. The insulating material shall be used to prevent vibration when sliding downward.
8. In order to achieve the target of small heat loss, the rock wool composite board and butt joint must be tightened, and the transverse interleaving of each joint needs to be opened. If there are multiple insulating layers instead of forming a thermal bridge, the cold must be removed during bridge cooling.
If the rock wool board can better master its skills and methods in use, it must give full play to its advantages. Of course, in order to facilitate our further use, the necessary protection work can not be less. Therefore, we still hope that you should do a good job in regular maintenance.