1. During the loading, unloading and installation of the floor bearing plate, it is strictly forbidden to use steel wire rope to bind and lift directly. The transportation and stacking shall have sufficient supporting points to prevent deformation.
2. The bent and deformed floor bearing plate shall be aligned before laying.
3. The top surface of the steel beam on the functional floor shall be kept clean and strictly protected from moisture and wet paint.
4. Blanking and hole cutting shall be conducted by plasma cutting machine, and oxygen acetylene flame cutting is strictly prohibited. Reinforce around large holes.
5. The roof support shall be removed after the concrete reaches a certain strength.
6. Jinan floor bearing plate shall be set out, installed, straightened, compacted and firmly welded according to the drawing.
7. After the floor bearing plate is laid, straightened and fixed, it shall be locked with a locking machine in time to prevent the separation of the profiled plate bite due to the stacking of construction materials and personnel traffic.
8. After the installation, the construction waste shall be cleaned in time, and the cut leftovers shall be collected on the ground for centralized stacking.
9. Strengthen the protection of finished products, lay personnel traffic berms, reduce unnecessary movement of personnel on the floor bearing plate, and prohibit stacking heavy objects on the floor bearing plate.
In addition, special soft slings should be used for lifting. Before each work, the condition of slings should be checked to see if there are partitions and tears. If there are any, they should be replaced immediately. Come to our website for more relevant content http://www.jnhxtcg.com Ask about it!