There are several reasons for the cracks in Jinan rock wool board:
1. The bonding strength between the protective layer and the thermal insulation layer is low or there is empty rock wool board.
2. Due to the concentration of stress at the entrance and exit of doors and windows, the protective layer and finishing layer are defective.
3. There is a gap between the laying of rock wool board and the temperature stress deformation.
Anti-cracking measures for Jinan rock wool board:
1. Adopt micro-tightening anti-crack mortar or polymer mortar, with high bonding strength, small shrinkage deformation and inelasticity. Because rock wool board has soft texture, the thickness of anti-crack mortar is preferably 25-30.
2. The steel mesh or steel mesh sandwich rock wool board is used to reinforce the layer. On the one hand, the steel mesh or reinforced structural layer is adjacent to the thermal insulation layer and the surface layer, and on the other hand, the dispersed shrinkage stress layer and the surface layer are concentrated, so as to achieve the goal of reducing and avoiding the gap. In the part where the wall is easy to form a gap, the reinforcing mesh shall be used as part of the step. On the facade of the building, the existence of doors and windows will naturally divide the facade into horizontal and vertical small pieces, which will lead to stress concentration, especially in the windows. The corners are more obvious, and cracks are easy to occur in these stress concentrations, and continue to expand and expand. In the past, the general practice was to use steel mesh to seal the edges of rock wool panels at these locations, and a layer of steel mesh should be added to the rock wool panels around the window corners to increase the ability to resist pressure concentration.
3. The rock wool board will be covered by a protective layer, and the joint will be waterproof to reduce shrinkage and temperature pressure. Crack damage caused by pressure is a very accidental situation. Therefore, crack damage caused by tensile stress parallel to the surface is usually considered in the structure. In order to avoid excessive concentration of tensile stress, no more than 2mm gap is allowed between rock wool boards during the laying of rock wool boards. The joints of plates shall be divided into "T" type and "wrong" type at the internal and external corners.
Prevent cracks in the rock wool board in winter and reduce the heat loss of the wall. Under the same heating conditions, the indoor air temperature after insulation and the wall temperature before insulation are improved. In summer, the rock wool board external insulation system can reduce the heat conduction of solar radiation, effectively reduce the comprehensive impact of solar radiation and outdoor air temperature, thus reducing the indoor air temperature and wall surface temperature. Come to our website for more relevant content http://www.jnhxtcg.com consulting service