As the steel bar truss floor support plate can significantly reduce the amount of reinforcement binding work on site, speed up the construction progress, and increase the construction safety assurance, it has a very wide application in factory buildings and civil housing buildings. In order to ensure the construction safety, we need to carry out the construction correctly according to the following sequence and methods. Next, Jinan floor bearing plate manufacturer will explain to you.
(1) Construction sequence
A. Plane construction sequence: the reinforcement truss floor support plate of each floor should be laid in one direction according to the starting position of the construction drawing, and then the corners should be treated;
B. Facade construction sequence: along with the main structure installation and construction sequence, the reinforcement truss floor support plates of each floor shall be laid.
(2) The installation of the steel truss floor bearing plate is suitable for the installation of the next steel column and supporting steel beam.
(3) Before laying the floor slab, the reference line for laying the slab shall be set according to the starting position shown in the drawing. Align the reference line, install the first plate, and install the other plates in turn. The connection of the floor slab adopts the buckle method, and the hook connection between the slab and the slab shall be tight to ensure that there is no mortar leakage during concrete pouring.
(4) After the reinforcement truss floor bearing plate is in place, the vertical reinforcement at its end and the bottom formwork shall be firmly welded with the steel beam. Spot weld the bottom formwork and the steel beam along the width direction of the plate. Manual arc welding is used for welding, and the spacing is not more than 300mm.
(5) After laying a certain area, the reinforcement at the bottom of the slab must be bound in time to prevent the lateral instability of the reinforcement truss. At the same time, temporary support must be set up in time according to the design requirements, and the support must be stable and reliable.
(6) There shall be no gap at the overlap of plate end and plate edge and beam.
(7) Additional reinforcement works and pipeline laying.
A. After laying a certain area, the floor support connecting bar, reinforcing bar and negative bar shall be set according to the design requirements.
B. At the opening of the floor slab, the reinforcing bar at the opening shall be set according to the design requirements, and the side formwork shall be set around. After the floor slab concrete reaches the design strength, the reinforcement and bottom formwork of the reinforced truss floor support plate can be cut off.
C. When laying pipelines in the board, rigid pipelines shall be used when crossing directly, and materials with good flexibility shall be used when crossing obliquely.
(8) Stud welding
The clearance between the bottom formwork of the steel bar truss floor support plate and the base metal shall be controlled within 1.0mm to ensure good stud welding quality.
(9) Installation of side formwork
During installation, the edge template shall be closely attached to the steel beam surface, and the weld with length of 25mm and height of 2mm shall be spot welded with the steel beam surface every 300mm. After installation, it is necessary to conduct a comprehensive inspection to ensure that all the side forms have been installed according to the requirements of the construction drawings, and that there is no leakage.
(10) Installation acceptance
Installation acceptance inspection includes:
A. Model of steel bar truss floor support plate at each part;
B. Whether the vertical reinforcement and plate edge of the support are welded with the steel beam;
C. Reinforcement length and arrangement spacing;
D. Inspect the welding quality, quantity and spacing of stud;
E. Whether there is possibility of grout leakage at the edge of the plate;
F. Connection of reinforced truss floor bearing plate and shear wall;
G. Temporary support.
The details of the installation sequence of the steel bar truss floor support plate are explained here. If you have any doubts or needs about this, please come to our website http://www.jnhxtcg.com Consult!