Square pipe is a name for square pipe, that is, steel pipe with equal side length. It is made of rolled strip steel after process treatment. Generally, the strip steel is unpacked, leveled, crimped and welded to form a round pipe. Do you know what to pay attention to in the processing of square pipes in Jinan?
The square pipe shall be manufactured on the special imported assembly line to ensure the manufacturing accuracy of the air pipe and the tightness of the square pipe. The blanking of square pipe fittings shall be fully automated by using computer software on the imported special machine, and the automatic plasma cutting process shall be completed by the imported special plasma cutting machine for sheet metal. The connection between the square pipe body and the plug-in flange shall adopt the rivetless connection process, and the imported equipment shall be used for the rivetless connection process. The bite connection of square pipe shall adopt imported automatic bite device for bite process.
The connecting flange of the square pipe shall adopt the connection process of connecting plate flange and plug-in flange. When the length of the large side of the square pipe is less than or equal to 2000mm, the common plate flange connection shall be adopted.
1. Stainless steel elbow is a stainless steel square pipe with variable wall thickness, which changes the wall thickness along the length of the pipe;
2. Processing the square pipe section, changing the circular section into square, oval and polygon;
3. For square pipes with curling and back cover, increase the total strength of the pipe end to curl to the outside or inside of the pipe or seal the end of the square pipe;
4. Stainless steel elbow is a square pipe with variable diameter, which means that the diameter of the pipe end or a part of the pipe decreases;
5. Stainless steel elbow bending square pipe, we have more contact with, that is, changing straight pipe into elbow with different radius of curvature, such as elbow, elbow, etc;
6. A square pipe with a flange and a round edge. The former refers to a square pipe whose end is convex to the inside or outside, and the latter refers to a square pipe with a bulge or groove formed in the circumferential direction of the pipe.
What should we pay attention to in square tube processing? The above six aspects are related content. If you have any doubts about this, please come to our website http://www.jnhxtcg.com Contact relevant personnel for consultation.