发布时间：2021-09-09 来源：http://www.jnhxtcg.com -> 浏览量：
During the construction process, we will see many different building steels, which play different roles, including square tubes. Many friends only know that square tube is construction steel, but they don't know much about its process classification. Next, let's follow the Xiaobian of Jinan square tube to tell you:
Introduction to process classification of square tube
Square tubes are divided into hot-rolled seamless square tubes, cold drawn seamless square tubes, extruded seamless square tubes and welded square tubes according to the production process.
The welded square pipe is divided into:
1. According to the process - arc welding square tube, resistance welding square tube (high frequency and low frequency), gas welding square tube and furnace welding square tube
2. According to the weld - straight welded square pipe and spiral welded square pipe.
Square tubes are divided into ordinary carbon steel square tubes and low alloy square tubes according to material.
1. Ordinary carbon steel is divided into Q195, Q215, Q235, SS400, 20# steel, 45# steel, etc.
2. Low alloy steels are divided into Q345, 16Mn, Q390, St52-3, etc.
Production standard classification:
Square tubes are divided into national standard square tubes, Japanese standard square tubes, British standard square tubes, American standard square tubes, European standard square tubes and non-standard square tubes according to production standards.
Section shape classification:
Square pipes are classified according to section shape:
1. Simple section square tube: square tube, rectangular square tube.
2. Square tube with complex section: flower shaped square tube, open square tube, corrugated square tube and special-shaped square tube.
Surface treatment classification:
Square pipes are divided into hot-dip galvanized square pipes, electro galvanized square pipes, oiled square pipes and pickled square pipes according to surface treatment.
Square tubes are classified by purpose: square tubes for decoration, square tubes for machine tool equipment, square tubes for mechanical industry, square tubes for chemical industry, square tubes for steel structure, square tubes for shipbuilding, square tubes for automobile, square tubes for steel beams and columns, and square tubes for special purposes.
Wall thickness classification:
Square tubes are classified according to wall thickness: ultra thick wall square tubes, thick wall square tubes and thin wall square tubes.