发布时间：2020-10-19 来源：http://www.jnhxtcg.com 浏览量：
Galvanized square tube is a kind of galvanized square tube products, the overall anti-corrosion ability is relatively strong, the protection effect is relatively high, mainly used in the field of mechanical manufacturing and power engineering. Do you know the stacking requirements of this product? Let Jinan galvanized square tube manufacturers of small braid you to understand it.
Jinan galvanized square pipe
(1) The principle of stacking is to stack according to varieties and specifications under the condition of stable and safe stacking. Different kinds of materials should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and mutual corrosion;
(2) It is forbidden to store articles with corrosive effect on galvanized square pipe near stacking position;
(3) The bottom of the stack shall be padded high, firm and flat to prevent the material from moisture or deformation;
(4) The same kind of materials are stacked separately according to the warehousing sequence, which is convenient to implement the principle of "first in first out";
(5) For the section steel stacked in the open air, it is necessary to have wood cushion or strip stone under it, and the stacking surface is slightly inclined to facilitate drainage, and pay attention to the straightness of material placement to prevent bending deformation;
(6) The stacking height shall not exceed 1.2m for manual operation, 1.5m for mechanical operation and 2.5m for stacking width;
(7) There should be a suitable passage between the stacks. The inspection channel is generally 0.5m. The access channel depends on the material size and transportation machinery, generally 1.5-2.0m;
(8) If the warehouse is cement floor in Chaoyang, it can be padded by 0.1M; if it is muddy ground, it must be raised by 0.2-0.5m. If it is an open field, the cement floor should be padded with 0.3-0.5m, and the sand and mud surface should be padded 0.5-0.7m 9) the angle steel and channel steel should be placed downward, that is, the I-beam should be placed vertically, and the I-channel surface of the galvanized square pipe should not face upward to avoid ponding and rusting.
The above is a small part of the introduction of Jinan galvanized square tube storage principles, hoping to help you, if you need more knowledge, please pay attention to the company's website; http://www.jnhxtcg.com